Although anyone who is unfamiliar with its recreational version will know that they contain N2O, more often known as laughing gas, nangs are little nitrous oxide canisters that are used in Australia to make milk frothy and durable. We at Nangsta, a nang melbourne company, shall now discuss the history of nang.
Nitrous oxide has drawbacks, and inappropriate use can have harmful effects, despite the fact that it is frequently used safely under regulated circumstances in dental surgery and similar procedures.
Nangs are dangerous to inhale when standing up due to the brief loss of motor control, dissociation, and wooziness that make them so enticing to recreational users in the first place.
Because of its transient effects, nitrous oxide has the potential to be addictive as well. The elusive nang is sometimes referred to as being highly “moreish,” and users will utilize it more frequently over time.
Nitrous oxide can cause death if it is inhaled in a way that prevents enough oxygen from being breathed in, although a huge amount would need to be inhaled—much more than is contained in a single lightbulb. However, the death certificates for 28 deaths that occurred in the UK over the course of the previous 20 years cited nitrous oxide as a contributory cause.
Additionally, although long-term use has been linked to vitamin B12 deficiency, pure gas itself is not hazardous. Lack of B12 can cause anemia due to impaired hemopoiesis, tinnitus, neuropathy, and numbness in the fingers and toes. B12 is necessary for the body to maintain healthy red blood cells. Additionally, it is strongly advised that women who are pregnant refrain from using nitrous oxide because it can be both foetotoxic and teratogenic, which means that it can directly harm a growing fetus.